Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Theres a different kind of peace internally when your aware of whats really going on! Time for timelines to merge!

Look at the positive...that's about a stupid thing to say. thats like saying look at the positive when the Titanic sank.....a few survived. Thats not positive thats trying to disenfranchise the rest of the poor souls that died. We have become so sensitive to wrong we just want to ignore it completely. The problem is even though you "look at the positive" you are at the same time acknowledging the negative. Things are bad, thats a fact. Some haven't been affected as bad as others but we are all suffering......

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Fighting the fight for 40 years! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

great #'s ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

exactly!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

So true!
Stay away from the trouble makers!
Make your life happen
by keeping positive vibes high.
Don't worry about what others are doing at this time, Try and care for yourself.
Airlines say, Don your mask before your child so you can be helpful.
Joy whackers need to be avoided at all costs! Drarba

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Save the Children ๐ŸŒŽ

๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ to The Republic!

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

sorry, needed to vent i guess. Just watched my brother pass away last week and it is all still fresh for me.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

praying for you and your family

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

((hugs))

(3) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

When you start reading about family deths occuring because they took the jab, it's hard to be positive! Hearing more and more family members passing away because they were brainwashed into thinking the jab was good. My sister sent a text message out (all my family and most kids are jabbed) her 1st granddaughter who is only 3 months old has tested positive for covid! Who would test a 3 mo. with the toxic chemicals on the swab?! I am outraged at all of them being fooled.