Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

We b#Pinging Today .

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

17th you say??? Baaahahahahahaha This is a great day... so much habbening..๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DMโ€™s unless I know ya :)

Of course it is ๐Ÿ˜‰

Damn!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Of course! seems reasonable. Hey VK are you keeping track?

Christian Patriot Farmer. To God be the glory.

The 17th? Of course! ๐Ÿ‘

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Nice 11.3 TS๐Ÿ‘Š and quite interesting 1017๐Ÿ‘€ VK dropped this SAME ts yesterday๐Ÿค” Q1017

Timestamp = 11.3!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

New meaning to โ€˜Red Octoberโ€™.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DMโ€™s unless I know ya :)

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

aaand my bday month ๐Ÿ˜‰ yessssss love October โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread