Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

💥💥💥💥❤️💥❤️💥❤️💥❤️ready for truth💥❤️💥❤️💥

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Look up ACROMEGALY

On his trip around the world, Magellan found giants in Patagonia!!
There were giants in Calif. in the 1800's. Why the need to hide the skeletons in the basement of the Smithsonian??? 😜

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

The calm before the storm.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

The Good the bad and the ugly.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

What happened to the "giants"?
Extincion?
They were killed?
Why?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Because THEY wanted everything for themselves?
Satan does not share, he only does tricks!
What do you think?

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

How much longer before we know the truth... my clock is
ticking 😬

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

D'ya think Barron Trump will eventually get this tall?

I randomly started thinking about reincarnation after watching this, not like i have been reincarnated per say but like where my ancestors were during that time.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I get weird creepy vibes when I see the giant people. Like circus side show creepy. Maybe that’s by design.