yep....the lack of love in this place tests ones limits...😑

In response Not Important to his Publication

Right? I feel that too!

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Amen Sister !

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Sounds kinda like ->

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Damn straight !

Speaking for myself !

It's not that we, most, or some are passive, unwilling, or unmotivated; but rather, we have a quiet and subtle respect for order to do its job and work first.

Also, we're not concerned of what we will do, but will not if push comes to shove -it's the possible unrestricted emotion that we like to avoid if possible.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

FAFO Keem Dawg! 💙☠️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Most definitely true!!! I am the chllist person until you go to far

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Yes :)

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

So True!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

i'll repost that!

and I'm at mine

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

The man that wanted to be left alone.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

YUP

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

yea, at that point, we wont give two shits about whos acting. you accepted the role, there will be consequences. good guys playing bad guy parts, should come clean sooner than later.

(5) Show this thread

Nice > enabling > doormat
It’s a tough balance sometimes to tactfully stand up for ourselves…

Can’t say I’ve done it right all the time but mindfulness and intention goes a long way. I hope it gets easier to talk frankly with people again someday.

My tip-toes are getting arthritic!🤣

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

yup!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

😍

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

True