Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

https://www.christianpost.com/news/750-killed-at-ethiopian-church-said-to-contain-ark-of-covenant.html

When was this Ellascar?
Nana had heard a story at some point b4 that Putin took possession of the ark and transported it to antarctica.

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That's the Ark of Gabriel. It was buried under a mosque in Saudi Arabia and when they dug it up in 2015 it killed many, even the Meccas 9 miles away. Ark=The weapon so powerful God made for the Resurrection only. He wants it back! Saudi Prince called Putin to come get it. Putin sent a ship w/scientists and took it to Antartica. Damn aliens/Nazis decided to harness it's power to be used for evil. That weapon can destroy us all. Thankfully there was an earthquake there a few weeks ago and u know what that means. Our side intervened. People so suck so bad...Right?

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Avrash Magdelina to her Publication

A hero to me growing up but after >3 yrs research this little fucking shit stain 33deg mason is a POS satanic pedo. Prove me wrong!

You will get ZERO resistance from me. Not one of these satan filled psychopaths have told the truth about anything. If u try and tell people that everything they've ever been told is a lie, they look at u like u have 3 heads. I had 439 friends on suck-ass Facebook and deleted vast majority of them down to 58. I had enough of the ignorance calling me crazy. Not one of these fools ever bothered to research anything on their own. Home-grown puppet crops of lies that make them feel safe so they can live in a fake reality and watch TV that modifies their lack of brain activity. But I'm crazy?

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it