Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

ThanQ RFK Jr!!! ❀️ πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

the parents that went along with poisoning the children are child abusers....curtains without concession. No repent = no deal.
#IrateCOPARENT

books, painting, walks in nature

Please end this vaccine program, cause so many children injured by these bad vaccines!
Look at this pic, this only a small exemple, in reality there arose over a 150 new diseases since the introduction of the vaccines! Including asthma and allergy for all kinds of particles.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes those are words we the people are waiting for, the vaxx every single one, in a moment, abolished Forever, the children are Free, and so are the PeopleπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Yes, been praying for this for 17 yearsπŸ™

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

πŸ™βœ¨πŸ•Šβœ¨

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Money, Money, Money
CORPORATIONS hard at work!
Wait until people learn
They took jabs that were meant to kill.

Mask wearing people I do not understand.
It never made sense wearing a mask for a high contagious disease,
Bio hazmat suit is what is needed for a highly contagious illness
There would be NO big box stores open if this event were that dangerous.
This was a planned event!

I'm glad we didn't vax ours

Not as Much Big pharma as it is Genocide, IMO. 😬😑

not enough people paying attention or able to find their critical thinking skills, sadly.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I M H O [they] i e "doctors" [hospitals] at this point have to play the game, knowingly or knot they know now! and (i was following orders is not going to make the ]Trip[ ) excesses
they r trying to save them selves , all that pushed the "vacs"
Its all about the cover up ./ saving their knowingly collective asses,/ medical systems js
Again I M H OπŸ€”πŸ˜³

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

[[[[KNOWINGLY]]]]

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

I think many know but can not come to terms with getting thier kids vaccinated from childhood. So rather than moving forward they just keepdoing it becuase its "easier" they " already have some vax's".

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Save the children