"The children have been a wonderful gift to me, and I'm thankful to have once again seen our world through their eyes. They restore my faith in the family's future." - Jackie Kennedy โค๏ธ #wwg1wga#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

ahh John John

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ We will forever miss CAMELOT.......The President and Jackie Kennedy and family would have made the United States such a Wonderful Blessed Country. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

What a precious, loving photo. โค๏ธโค๏ธ

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

It warms my heart so much . โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

PRECIOUS< ANOTHER REASON FOLKS love the Kennedys is THRU the WITNESS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT< KNOW THEY are and were real patriots.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

TRUTH . โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread