True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Everyone should buy this book for $5.00 on Amazon you wont be sorry, this is what we the people need back!

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
David Straight Day 1 AM www.statenational.us - YouTube

For more information and to work with Ben Barlow and David Straight, go to www.statenational.usTake Back America!

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

so worth the watch. watched this yesterday. i filed to be sovereign in 2018, but so much I've forgotten and do not use it. gotta get a new plan. gotta get some umph back (is there a missing Tr there?). i see some rick martin vids out teaching (i'm assuming) truth as well. pretty sure we're all one at this point. If you have the op to watch either, study and incorporate. This is the only way we take our country back. It's the next step keyboard warriors!

i watched the one with David Wynn Miller and Russle and one thing stood out that made me not to get it was you can not collect social security when you turn 65?

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bachase4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Chase, click on at the bottom under it