🚨 This is what happens when Big Pharma takes over your government, media and education system.

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

What a sick and disgusting agenda...and YOU PARENTS DISGUST ME FOR NOT STANDING UP FOR YOUR CHILDREN!!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I wish I knew all of what I know today when they were babies.

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

I was just talking about this with the mother and a friend the other day! Thanks for posting. Its crazy to see them all written out

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

there is no way i woukd ever give my child or grandchildren those. my daughter is 24 now. i stopped giving her vaccinations at 10.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK πŸ™

in 1982, UK children only received 7 vaccines by the age of 15. in your pic for 1983 the vaccines mentioned are triple vaccines, apaet from the last one, the amount for 2019 is alarming.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

My children born in the UK... 83, 85 and 92 never had any vaccines, and hardly ever had need to visited a doctor for any reason. So I had no idea that doctors/nurses were pushing all this crap😨... 😑

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Last time I got a vaccine was 1969. I moved to Puerto Rico and got 2 shots. I think one was for typhoid fever but don't remember. Haven't had any type of vaxx since.