#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Flawless Victory / Bittersweet Symphony / We Are Winning Bigly / Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey / The New New Testament /✝️ Trust In A Higher Being Which Is Not Of This Earth / Letting Go Of Fear Sometimes Means To Open Up And Then To Get Hurt / Then He Opened Their Minds To The Understanding Of The Scriptures / Collective Soul Send Your Saints ⚜️/ Anointed True Prophet Of God Sign Of Times / All Lights Are Green If You Know What I Mene Gene βœ…πŸ†’/ Everything Is Contagious Specially Love / Fee Fi Fo Fum Look Out Future Cause Here We Come / Not Possible To Break The Feelin Of True Love / As Soon As You Free Your Mind You Can Leave
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Grabbing+the+essentials+from+%23Navypartners
441-144
2474-4742
TS 12:03

Operators are standing by. πŸ’ž
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

TAKE ME

2 DA

HOSPITALLLLL βœοΈπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘£πŸ™

https://youtu.be/o8z6Eb0pcS4

The Prodigy - Take Me To The Hospital HD 720p - YouTube

Artist: The ProdigyTitle: Take Me To The HospitalAlbum: Invaders Must DieRelease year: 2009Copyright recordings, music and lyrics reproduced by kind perimiss...

"Collective Soul Send Your Saints ⚜️/ Anointed True Prophet Of God Sign Of Times / All Lights Are Green If You Know What I Mene Gene βœ…πŸ†’"

U wanna be in dat number?
βšœοΈπŸ˜‡

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Haven't you heard??? It's the new craze everyone is doing it... When they watch MSM, WH briefings, and congressional hearings... It's all the rave now!! kekekeke

Just want the American Dream for my family.

who is Barron Trump ? is barron Shane

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

No Shane is Shane. Barron is Melania and Trumps son.
=)

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

He looks more and more like in that old old book....