🟪FREQUENCY EXPERIMENT🟪
🟡Proof That We Can Transfer Energy🟡

💚Wow, this is so fantastic. This experiment proves how we can transfer our own high vibes to other people, animals, plants and everything that’s energy. This is YUGE

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

Unbelievably Awesome! I have to try this! Thanks, this is soooo Cool! 😊

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

🙏♥️

(1) Show this thread

ok I will be trying that today!!

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

Let me know if it worked please! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

I got a fiver that says Roger and Mama were smoking a joint while filmimg...haha
"here Rog...hold this" ?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙂

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Everyone vibing with this should research Swiss scientist Dr. Hans Jenny and the field of vibration/waveform study he pioneered- Cymatics. He was waaaayy ahead of the current learning curve...

simply beautiful....feeling down? touch the water and send messages of love

What about cats purring. "A cat’s purr vibrates within the range of 20-140 Hz, which can have many therapeutic benefits including lowering stress levels. That vibration can decrease the symptoms of dyspnea, also known as difficult or labored breathing. You can also reduce your cat’s dyspnea by stroking it — a win win situation!" https://www.hellahealth.com/blog/wellness/healing-power-purring-cat/#:~:text=A%20cat's%20purr%20vibrates%20within,it%20%E2%80%94%20a%20win%20win%20situation!

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Is it a light reflection on the wall?

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Yes. This is the reflection.

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

(1) Show this thread

Me Lovey High Vibes

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Watched a little bit of Sharkfest this morning and they erre talking about how they respond to frequency and vibration

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Yes sharks are very sensitive to frequencies. Think of the Lorenzinian ampoules on the head, this makes them very sensitive.

I love shark week too 😁

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Vibration from their heartbeat pulse? The bowls shape directs the vibration around the dish.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

No. We humans are also vibration. Our body vibrates, but not perceptibly. The vibration is also dependent on our mood. The happier we are, the higher it is. Love and gratitude vibrate even higher.

(1) Show this thread