#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

It's doGs world and we just visiting.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning VK & Patriots.

Happy Birthday Jackie Kennedy. She would be 93 today. She was the most beautiful, classy & gracious First Lady we ever had. Melania was very proud and just as beautiful, classy & gracious to carry on your torch. Two amazing women for sure. We will always admire you both. ♥️♥️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE KENNEDY!!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

What about Mike? Kiddddddding!!!! Just kidddding! LOL

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

When I went to the Smithsonian Museum of American History, I noticed “Mike’s” high heels were twice as big as the other First Ladies. Hmmm……go figure.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Hello is BIG MIKE there?

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Ugh…..

I know right? These satanists have been running this Baphomet/Tranny sheet on us for a lot longer than people realize...It will all be coming out soon enough...Everybody will WTFU eventually!

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it