Only people mentioned by @Philabuster in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Philabuster #WWG1WGA to his Publication

THEIR MINIONS ARE EVERYWHERE. A FREEMASON PROCESSED MY BALLOT TODAY. 33RD RING. WONDER WHAT HE DID TO GET IT?

That is why she rose in Power.....💙

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So, even early in her career she showed such incredible promise to be an evil democrat president! But alas...

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

A compulsive liar & a very evil woman

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Faith Lee to her Publication

Demon, not a woman.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Faith Lee to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Yes we all know that .... but nothing ever happens to her other than people around her keep coming up dead.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

She became a demon early in her life.

Keep getting accounts locked on Twitter for sharing the truth. Trying to find Patriots!!! NO DMs please!!!!

Did he get killaried??

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

spots don't change