#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

It's doGs world and we just visiting.

The numbers are the key to everything- 391
Everyone will see, everyone will hear- 391
Who is reverse engineering the matrix- 391
That's right, I am el best Presidento ever- 391
Next time I'm in the friggin White House- 391
You're a good man John John and I love you- 391
The CIA tried to kill him two times and failed- 391

Wow religion you did it again, lie after lie- 391
Don't allow them to break the skin barrier- 391
The God I know is bigger than your books- 391
We are showing you who you are now- 391

The Best Is Yet To Come, V Code cracked, Checkmate- 391

I am grateful for finding out the truth- 391

It's 28 O' Clock/ to Q.

#KennedyVision

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Let’s GO!!! Rip off the damn bandaid 🩹 - we Anons are standing at the ready!!! ❤️ 🙏 🇺🇸

WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC/1776

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

Think mirrir from a Q Clock stance. something big about to happen 3&9 or opposite. 2& 8, 1 & 7. Wonder if the missing 7 is his divine presence thats been forecast to happen from what ive been piecing together things these past few weeks,😗🙏❤️🇺🇲🙅

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Love this! 💫

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

Here's my take 9x3= 27+1=28.....2+8=0...0= making us whole!!

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

🎯

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

9:17> 98>17🍿

This one gave me chills

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is so so excited that many are soon going to see these things whether they want to or not,

Grateful to God for allowing me to be here for this time,

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I sure hope so . Its time for the truth .

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You and me both Nana. My eyes are filling with tears at just the thought of that day coming. As painful as it has been, I am so grateful that I haven't missed any of this movie and I couldn't have gotten through this time without all of my sisters and brothers here. I will love you all forever. I pray that this platform will continue to support all of us as we prepare to help heal the world. GOD so loves us. ❤

(3) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response memes matter to her Publication
(1) Show this thread