Im
not very original I dont have any intel im a simple Man With a simple mesage. Love you all Thankful to have Met you all and believe WE are special Hope you ALL know that ❤️👊🏾

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

"Thy"

After saying the Lord's prayer this morning, as I do every morning. I simply said outloud "They kingdom come, thy will be done." Cool!

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

I too am a simple man, and that's all good. Life is simple too, all you have to do is live in the now/present, enjoy the small things, have gratitude for the things you do have, enjoy the journey and service to others. Most importantly love, trust, honour and value yourself, if you cant do that how can you do it to others.
"people often tell me i could be a great man. I'd rather be a good man" a bit of JFK wisdom.
Have an awesome day brother
WWG1WGA

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

tank ewe 🎽🐑

Amen to that!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Love you Tank!! God bless you always!💞🙏

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

people who Live and Love simply are God's favorites. The Meek shall inherit the earth. 😇

Appreciate you and everyone here! No coincidences; great people, family, and fun are here.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! ❤️🙏 You are so loved!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

THIS is how we roll here at AU! We are all just plain, simple folks... hard-working, God -fearing patriotic Americans trying to do the right thing! Let your light shine, Tank! Together, we're on "high beam" and unbeatable!

♥️Most of the time I feel the same but we can share from he ones with good decodes or info, and that is another way of stay inside the wave and not be indiferent or feel we are not enough for the movement.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Love you too Tank, Nana doesnt think it is any conincidence that WE ALL ended up here together.
Family is not always blood!
Or well maybe we ARE blood and just dont realize it yet!

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

💗💗💗

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

DITTO!!!!! Back at ya!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

❤️👊

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I so appreciate you!!! You are loved!
😊💕🤗😎❤️

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

❤️👊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thanks Tank!
Your words are appreciated.
I feel the same as you.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Love you Tank.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Love you Tank.

Love you Tank.

No one person is above another.
Your positive energy is definitely felt and always appreciated. ❤️

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Good morning Tank❤️😇God is gathering His Elect...

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen!

Bless your strong and compassionate heart.

Mornin’ Tank! 🙏🏼🥰
Love to you Always! ❤️👊🏻🙌🏻

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

You were designed to be you that is all you need to be. WE all need each other!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R