Only people mentioned by @sambrown in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

Someone with a drone was waiting for this event. They followed its path.

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

WOW.
That's a big watch the waters!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Hmm, wonder what is getting flooded.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

This is interesting and here’s why. This little Country- that you really never hear about, never in the news has a massive amount of Power in the Middle East. Huge oil reserves and one of the wealthiest nations per capita in the World. There must be more to them than meets the eye.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

How about slow down you jerk. It's amazing

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Yeah, whoever is driving whatever vehicle they are in, is causing more damage. You can see the windows shatter as the waves from the vehicles hit the glass.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I have been there.
UAE is huge with Haliburton (Cheney owned) contracts.

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

UAE use electrical discharge drones for cloud seeding.
Wonder if they caused this on purpose.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

That is definitely most peacefully Watch the Water to me

Reminds me of Lubbock Texas after a 5 inch rain.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And when the bow breaks...

5 MPH NO WAKE!!!! :-D

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I was coming here to say so.ewhat the same - the morons in the boat are leaving a wake of hate behind them...

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😮

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

HAARP??

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

that truck’s wake isnt helping 😂

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

He ignored the no wake sign.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😂

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

"no wake sign" meaning? My twin sister lived there for 20 years and we visited her often. They used cloud seeding think in 2018 which cause major floods and disruption. Censorship is big there.

(5) Show this thread