That moon VK posted feels important. It's dark. The shadow I'm casting from the lifeguard stand is from the light of the hotel behind me. I'll drive back to the island now where it will be almost pitch dark. I had very interesting interactions with animals today. First, I almost sat on a baby lizard this morning outside my door. I said, What are you doing?", and laughed. He just stared at me. We sat there in a funny staredown for a few minutes and then he just leapt onto my chest. It didn't scare me but it did startle me. I reacted and he fell to the ground, unharmed. Then he kept staring at me. I sat down and he climbed up the chair with me. I said, "Whatever", and then I lost him. Then I extended an electrical canopy over my chair and as the arms extended, five baby frogs were sitting in the groove, unstartled and staring at me. I said, What are you doing", and laughed. They just sat and stared at me and then I had to get ready for work. Just thought I'd share.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Coincidently, I ran into the cutest baby lizard yesterday morning. He had the biggest head for his little body. I don't remember ever seeing one that adorable. We also had a moment. He was in my geraniums.

one + one = one 🥰

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well apparently they could feel your vibration and were not afraid.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Lol😂I talk to the animals around me too. I was sitting outside and picked up my basil plant and a cute baby frog jumped out. Big jump for a little fella. Startled me too...the other day a big frog jumped right on my window, just stuck there, wondered how they do that. 🐸

Goodnight and Rest Well❤️God is everywhere🙏🏻

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Ange Love to her Publication

🐸Since the baby frog keeps showing up in my basil plant...thought I would make it famous❤️

Have a blessed evening😇

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

👊🙏❤️