#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Jackson.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Beautiful! Glad to see your wonderful paintings again....hope all is well!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Sorry no hun he isnt back this is just from the ones Nana saved. I wish now I had saved them all but I never imagined they along with him and all his posts would disappear.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Well, fudge muffins......here's hoping wherever he is, he sees all the posts letting him know he is sorely missed!

(2) Show this thread

Oh how I miss his paintings! Hope he is doing well.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Deena Gee to her Publication

Nana misses John too and his wonderful prayers.

Nana has only met two ppl that actually cause me envy:

John John@wainthepain01 for his talent to paint because I love to paint and am not very good at it
&
Juan O Savin for his knowledge of the past and future.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Still missing John@wainthepain01 - hope he is doing well ❣🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Me too!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

WOW!!! Awesome painting.

Patriot, whoever that artist is, fookin exeptional.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

John John

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Such a wonderful God given talent... thank you for sharing..

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

good to see his art again, an innocence, sweetness💛ty nana

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

What a fantastic artist John is ❤️