GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

From Liz Crokin's telegram channel.
To follow up on my last post, in 2018 a group of servicemen found evidence of an alleged sex trafficking camp that included a rape tree and an underground jail for kids in Arizona. The Sun did a fair report on this while Buzzfeed labeled this a conspiracy theory. Law enforcement was suspiciously quick to insist it was just a homeless camp and nothing nefarious. Ted Cruz confirmed last night these sites not only exist, they’re common. Maybe this story should be looked at again.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Veterans on Patrol. Michael Lewis. He is how I found Q! He does AMAZING things trying to stop the chold trafficking💖 The law stays on his ass. He has been put through HELL.

He has been put through hell yet remains scouring the desert day in and day out despite all the attacks. He is a true and selfless patriot that gives God all the glory❤️

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DivinePatriot in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Patriot Divine to her Publication

Yes!!! Truly a man of God. I watched all his live stuff from the beginning. He is a badass! And he isn't scared of corrupt law! I have sent a few packages to him. Amazing work💖