Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Everything is a pissing match over there! People fighting over who is bigger or who is right. Flynn vs Lin. Who is a Fed. Very dramatic & petty

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

Ha! I was just going to say it's like a pissing contest over there. Ridiculous.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Shills and Larps have been creating division.
#NCSWIC

with the new reposts all is see is bits of a convo in my feed. No real news or info. Got on the other night and all kinds of infighting over two people. All the comments on this thread I 💯 agree with. Weird vibe. Hate that.

Haven't joined it yet... might just skip it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Most all of those platforms seem to be taken over by what Nana thinks are pretend Paytriots and news ppl that pretend to be non bias to build their followers.
You know, the ones that you see on tv the most.

nothing new under the social media world...im use to being ignored. im comfy
🐸

been noticing as well

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

AU is life 😉

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

thats why im perfectly content here. ❤️ au is the best!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Very rarely interact there. Follow very few accounts. Never resonates with me. Feels fake and phony. I just check in to see what the story of the day might be there and if it is something that might get normies thinking.

I deleted T.S. I can't bring myself in line with the vibes over there.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I did too..

💚🌟💚

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

So did I, first day on there..its a shitshow...

(2) Show this thread

Not my groove…🥴

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Noticed that as well.

i only go thete to see VK and Kims posts 😂

Don't really like it over there . Not one interaction with anything I posted. They seem to fawn over each other😎 and I never learn of anything new there

Don't really like it over there . Not one interaction with anything I posted. They seem to fawn over each other😎 and I never learn of anything new there

It's worse than an echo chamber.

It's an isolation chamber.

Only followers of this user (@Bill) can see their posts

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Red check club. If you ain't in it, dont bother.