I've often wondered who would be first. The Queen, Pope, Hunter? Now with the D@J I think that it's President Trump.

Only people mentioned by @EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

It seems that everyone is thinking about the US. This is a world event. To wake up everyone of the world evils. I think that the world super power arresting a former president will be world enlightening.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

This will sound weird when I say this ; Nancy Pelosi.
It will send a message to all dems and reps who have done insider trading as well as dual citizenship and treason.
There were seven Q drops that refer to Nancy and John Noname as well as mention Nancy and 11.3. If she is removed, Mr. Trump can be put in as Speaker of the House.
My post the other day:
https://anonup.com/thread/9759426

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

If the " white hats" are truly in charge, surely they recognize this would be a flashpoint. This would be a declaration of WAR. Very reckless.

I don’t see that being a “pop awakening” though. If you don’t see the corruption and evil by now, you never will.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

i think this also.
if this happens...
and he is vindicated..
can he still run in 2024?