Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Saw a twitt from Mike Pompeo offering to join her πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

This could be it, if there is any type of conflict between the USA and China watch money disappear from the markets within days, that would cause a bigger crash than 1929 & 2008, it would be utter chaos. Who would vote democrate in the midterms then? If McCarthy becomes speaker of the house and something happens to Joe, Kamala is not permitted to become President so McCarthy would go through by default, then he could announce GESERA and elections must take place within 180 days.... lots of moving parts here a bit like a chess game

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I have always wondered by members of Congress freely travelled to other countries on official business when we have a State Department that should do that. Seems like Congressman sticking their noses in where they don't belong.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

I have always thought the same thing. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Hmmmm. Why would her visit be so important they are willing to raise tensions?

29 - 13 = 16

7 + 16 + 6 (2022) = 29

Pelosi = 76 > 13

Just saying.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

I think its very interesting that Taiwan itself was never mentioned in the Q drops.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I think navy would move that way based on China's comments mainly but would also be in response position if she does go and China makes good on their threats

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

There must be an event?
Sacrificial goat?
Maybe?

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Remind me. Why is she going to Taiwan?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

same reasons why Pelosi goes to any foreign country. It used to be to set up kick backs for our foreign aid and make sure the laundry systems are running right. Now it's to hide past activities, threaten people not to disclose her (and ds) activities. Have the nano tech labs start shredding DARPA and DS involvement. You know her regular stuff

(1) Show this thread