#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sometimes God is quite visual maybe voicing an opinion!

VK, I was thinking that we have a lot of ppl here on AU that are struggling beyond what most can imagine.

I mean most everyone gets stretched but we have family here that are in their cars homeless, struggling for electricity, basic needs.

I know they have had great success with the 11$ a month Tunnels to Towers and would not want to take on anything that involved, but unless things get way way worse, which they could, but until then Nana would not miss say $5 a week into a pot to help someone here once a week.

Is there something we could work out?
Do you think there are enough of us here that could spare 3$,5$ a week?
I mean that is a cup of coffee that wont even buy ya a burger anymore, but I would not miss it and if there were several of us those $ could mean a great deal for someone struggling in their car homeless for food and such.

What ya'll think?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think its a fab idea. However....I don't feel feeding money to people that make bad decisions on how the money is spent is a good idea. We will end up funding the same over and over. You can fund stability only if the recipeint uses the funds wisely. I am not saying this to sound harsh, I am saying this because some people cannot make sound financial decisions. I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, I am all about helping others.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

While it is true that some do it by choice, Nana believes that we are in an unprecedented time right now.
There have many many things happening to good hard working ppl the last two years that they could not have foreseen nor stopped from happening to them.
We have whole families homeless right now that worked hard their entire lives and thro no fault of their own find their life long businesses for instance closed down by the damn govt so long they could not survive and things that have never happened in history before.
Any of us could end up in this situation.

What if your job just disappears, what if your retirement account just disappears that you have counted on your whole life.
Your restaurant business or farm that has been handed down thro generations that normally flourishes is just turned off.

Any of us could have the rug pulled out from under us even with the best plans before these strange times.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I’ve lost everything. Never been happier and still believe I will be redeemed. Family and Faith is enough for me to keep fighting the barbarians at the gate forever. 🙏❤️

Love you hun, so many have, and others like me have not lost so much as simply dont put much value or need into so many things that used to be in my life

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Love you too Nana!