Tomorrow I have to read my 16 yo daughters victim impact statement to the court in front of her 35 year old rapist.
i need prayers for strength and control over my emotions.
please pray

*also, I love how freely patriots on AU ask and receive prayer.. it's like part of God's healing garden when you're here with friends 💜

#prayingpatriots
#GodWins
#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @Whimma in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

I have tears in my eyes for you and your daughter. Go in there tomorrow knowing in your heart and soul that you have already won, your daughter has already won, and this evil man will receive his judgement because God has already won. Peace and love to you. Put on that full armor of God and roar!

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

thank you ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending prayers for Peace and Comfort🙏

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Sending prayers. On the bright side, your daughter is seeing her day in court, may she also see justice....mine never even got an arrest of her rapist.

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

I'm so sorry to hear that. i can't wait for Jesus to save us from this evil vile filth 🙏

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

prayers for you and your family 💕

❤️Your strength and positivity is amazing. God Bless your family.

Whimma - thinking about you....how did it go today?

@whimma

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Came here to ask her too...

@whimma

(1) Show this thread

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

Praying for you and your daughter. Don’t forget to breathe🙏🙏♥️♥️

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

You are never alone...#BeStrongInLoveNLight#WeAreWithYou 🌈✨🙏

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We're with you all day and every day.

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

Praying that God lifts you up and gives you strength and courage! 🙏

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Sending a prayer for you and daughter. 🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Sending you love and strength💚 and that justice is served.

With God love and guidance strength will come to you for your daughter, my God bless you now and forevermore.
Strength Love and Light to you.🙏💜

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your daughter and for you 🙏🙏🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

God is there he wont leave or forsake you let him know your needs he loves you wewant to than God in advance for his comfort over you may he put his words in you mouth God blee you and your daughter may God fill you with peace Amen and Amen 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Strength Be with You.
God's Speed 💜💜💜

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers do you and so many more to your daughter as well.
🙏We will ask God to be with you both, to give you the strength you need to get justice and the grace to help her get passed such a horrible event in her life, to not allow this evil to take any more of her energy in her life ahead.🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

May the Lord bless, strengthen, and empower you, and as you open your mouth, may HE fill it!

My heart and prayers are with and for you and you daughter. He is faithful, and you are your daughter will be victorious by His mighty hand.

"Vengeance is Mine, says the Lord"

"I will repay"

You are correct, too. Family IS everything, and you are ours🙏

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🙏🙏🙏Prayers up! May angel wings surround you and keep you strong and protected.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Not an easy road, but God is with you as you deal with this terrible ordeal May he wrap his arms around you and your daughter and may he judge harshly those who have harmed your daughter. Stay strong.

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Sending prayers 🥰

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

Prayers of protection and strength for you and your daughter. God be with and heal you both.

Love amd prayers & the armor of god to shield & protect you and yours on jesus name O /we pray AMEN

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts