#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Sometimes God is quite visual maybe voicing an opinion!

VK, I was thinking that we have a lot of ppl here on AU that are struggling beyond what most can imagine.

I mean most everyone gets stretched but we have family here that are in their cars homeless, struggling for electricity, basic needs.

I know they have had great success with the 11$ a month Tunnels to Towers and would not want to take on anything that involved, but unless things get way way worse, which they could, but until then Nana would not miss say $5 a week into a pot to help someone here once a week.

Is there something we could work out?
Do you think there are enough of us here that could spare 3$,5$ a week?
I mean that is a cup of coffee that wont even buy ya a burger anymore, but I would not miss it and if there were several of us those $ could mean a great deal for someone struggling in their car homeless for food and such.

What ya'll think?

๐Ÿ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒผ โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Always Great Ideas!

Locals DO This Daily.
Anyone IN NEED...
Local Assistance IS Available.
I Have A List With 14 Different Local Help Providers Should You Live IN My Zones.

Utilities, Rent, Food Help, Contact Your Electricity Provider To Get The Ball Rolling.
They Can Point One In The Right Direction.

Scammers ARE IN Full Attempt To Steal...

Three Times SINCE June Scammers Have Attempted To Harm Folks I Know.

Be Safe.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

make that 4, I got solicited for a 200 dollar gold razer card. No I did not send and knew that I was being played. Still have the profile on messages for future referrences.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana19 in this post can reply

๐Ÿ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒผ โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Just Diana to her Publication

I'm sorry.
The Violation Can Be An Awful Haunting Feeling.
Pray The Lord To Remove Their Darkness.
Father God's Wall Of Protection Around You And Yours In Jesus Name.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒผ

The Yuckies that does the harm have no feelings for Humans. They are predators the very ones OUR
Patriot Warriors ARE Destroying.

Their time is short.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

๐Ÿ’ซTY Susie, I do understand I try to stay in prayer and that helps, whenever things start looking bleak..I remember It's in His time and not my own. I feel at home here knowing I have the support of many strong ppl that love God. That's the best part being part of a big God loving family!๐Ÿ’ซโœจโœจ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–

(1) Show this thread