These speeches by Biden were hours apart. These are completely different people.

Clones, CGI, who knows.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

it's dread and horror...

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In German "beiden" (pronounced "biden") means "both." Julie Green (prophet) says God told her to call JB "the Biden" (maybe like saying "the both of them"?).

deepfake.

ROBOT, HIS EYES DON'T BLINK.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

lol.

omg!!!!
stoned on meds???
or someone else.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Or both 🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

CGI Joe... good one. 🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I noticed that too. I saw a post on TG from Pool or Ezra that said "Biden Removed". Now to remove him publicly. This was the day said he had CV. New doubles being used or new masked men. Noticed a voice change as well.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

SO SICK OF THIS MOVIE. CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE. NO LAW. SO SICK.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

SO SICK OF THIS MOVIE. CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE. NO LAW. SO SICK.

Bizarre that there are people who still do not see it.

This Biden sounds like George Clooney to me.

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

I've seen him with blue and brown eyes. 😝

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Look at the hair/hairline...the direction of the way his hair is combed. This cannot be 'hours apart' by the same person. Look at the eyes....mostly black in the robot version.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

literally 2 different people 💙

definitely smoked what hunter had left lol

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

What happened to his blue eyes?

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

God only knows how many Brandon puppets there are!

Remind me to never challenge Byeden to a staring contest. 😂

https://youtu.be/Y-y3RS2Ihxc

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response USA DAR to his Publication

😂😂😂😂That was funny and true!😂😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Wow. This is crazy.

Wow. This is crazy.

Wow. This is crazy.

The creepy one without the blink blink is pumped on Adderall!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

The many faces of Joe

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

the one on the left looks like Jeff Dunhams' Walter

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Someone is trying to sound like the Duke in clip 2.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Not out of the wood's yet

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Is that John Wayne’s voice for the second guy? Thanks for the share of the 2 videos side by side😂😡

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

😂

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

To never, ever have to see this man's face, or hear his voice will be
the whipping cream on my key lime pie!
The negative voice vibes Biden emits are too much!