Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

I bought it WITHOUT a prescription...from pharmacydelievers.com. Gonna order more. There is a $30 flat fee for shipping so get all you can...

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

We used reliablerx. It's been several weeks & we're still waiting for our order. I think it's says it will be delivered in the next 2 weeks.

In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication

Same with me. They shipped my 3rd order July 15; their tracking was not responsive, said there was a shipping disruption but said I should still get it within the 20-30 day time frame. I'm sure we will get it.
However I can't wait so I ordered last night from ivermectin.com. I chose the USPS 3 day shipping.
You might want to consider that option.
You will never have too many Ivermectin tablets.🙂

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,if you live where it gets destroyed by the costums you need cover, like sasquachstickers maybe

In response memes matter to her Publication

I hope not!
Surely you jest.
My first 2 orders came intact.🙂

(1) Show this thread

Just made a purchase from ivermectin.com

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

hhhmmm how fast do you get it? do they have other meds?

(1) Show this thread