Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I just used XRP to purchase something online. No bank, no credit card, just fast, safe, and secure.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Awesome!!! Can you please tell me what type of wallet you are using... (If you prefer not to mention here, please send me a DM)

I have racked my brain researching all of this and find myself totally confused and exhausted.. LOL

TY in advance Cowboy

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I use Uphold to purchase my XRP and then immediately transfer it to the XRP ledger. I use a Ledger Nano X cold wallet.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

And that Nano wallet can be bought at best buy? Yeah, I'm iggy too๐Ÿ˜…

@cowboyw2b - I'm new to this as well. I bought some XRP through kucoin which I saw VK suggested on Truth Social. So - now I've got it on Kucoin after funding dollars through Banxa. Where should I store my XRP? How do I get this nano wallet and ledger you mention above? Can you provide links? Thanks!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HotBoudin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hot Boudin, click on at the bottom under it