❗❗❗ 🗣 🗣 🗣 ❗❗❗In 1994, 160 nations agreed to reduce the world population to 800 million by 2030 ... 🤔 ___#NWO_Agenda2030

___
#WikileaksDatabase🕊️

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Ummmmmm, but didn't he say that his memory/mind was erased after the killings? Soooooo how would he know he killed or had been erased if he had been erased? Very confusing. This seems like disclosure to prep for an fake alien invasion. Or am I missing something?

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response CRAIG CARLTON to his Publication

🤔

(1) Show this thread

Ummmmmm, but didn't he say that his memory/mind was erased after the killings? Soooooo how would he know he killed or had been erased if he had been erased? Very confusing. This seems like disclosure to prep for an fake alien invasion. Or am I missing something?

God help is 🙏

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Wow, listening! At 3:56, he says he personally silenced Bill Cooper.
Thanks, a real eye-opener into dark ops.