Loves God and Country. God Wins! Patriot. #WWG1WGA

Beer_Parade@Beer_Parade on Gab:
·
Not going to lie... I've had some serious doubts, concerns and bouts of depression during the past 40 months since I found Q. Here are some thoughts I go back to when I need to lift myself back up by my bootstraps. I hope they help you:
• DJT was recruited and groomed for this a LONG time before he rode down the escalator.
• The ONLY reason he would give up his lifestyle and quality time with his family was for the children, our country and the rest of the worldwide swamp.
• Trump is too smart. He would NEVER have entered a game that wasn't already won.

(continued)
• Most of Q drops weren't meant for anons.
• It takes a LONG time to awaken people from life-long comas.
• Cognitive dissonance is real. It's difficult to help others realize their entire belief system and values were complete bullshit.
• Q would have NEVER dropped a word publicly unless the mission was already over.
• The DS would have NEVER created a LARP (Q), because it woke us up, got us digging, and--most importantly--enabled us to connect, hive and organize should we ever need Plan Z.

In response Awakening Light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AwakeningLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Awakening Light, click on at the bottom under it