Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning!
Do you really have faith in God?
Do we see the amazing things God has created here for us and how the entire planet works together with even the most minut detail accounted for?

Is our faith in God limited by our own perceptions and imaginations based on our history and memories?
The answer you are looking for is yes, well yes we THINK so at this point, but we need to change our THINKING!

Do you believe that some ppl can speak to each other thro telepathy?
Why can't you do it?
Who is limiting your ability to do it?
Can you not do this ONLY because you perceive it as impossible?

Start your day today with ONLY the perception of the FACT that YOU ARE a piece of God.
Take a real thought and look at well what CAN I do since this is true.
Change your thoughts!
Change your life!

https://youtu.be/xOI4LEgsZ30

BELIEVE GOD FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE | Step Out In Faith - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

There are times when we feel the situation is impossible, but we serve the God of the impossible. God can do the impossible we just have to be bold enough to...

I can do all things through Christ Jesus Who gives me strength!
"He that believes on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father "~ JESUS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatzPajamas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Katz Pajamas, click on at the bottom under it