Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

God Bless this man. My neighbors and I have been helping each other for the past few years.. It has been wonderful. Before all this, only 2 of my neighbors talked to me. Times are changing. Hallelujah.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

What a beautiful act of kindness, made me cry 🥲what a wonderful blessing🙏🏼❤️💥 God speaks through people 🙏🏼❤️💥😘

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Love love love love love this... I also live South Carolina. Mount Pleasant.

Thank You Johnny.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

This is what "community" is all about!! God Bless Johnny!!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

God Bless You Beyond Measure Johnny 🙏

Chills! What a sweet incident! Hope For Humanity!! ❤️🙏

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

💞A good man.God Bless him

Magnifique 😇…un beau message 222

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Brilliant

Good stuff right there!

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥲🥰

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏❤️

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

My prayers are being sent to this beautiful heart. ❤️ He is definitely already blessed.

We are not as racist as they tell us we are!!! I cant wait to be united!!! I definitly see this in my real life!

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I'm tearing up. There are people like us out there. We don't see them, or even know them. It's a shame. A great human being.

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Good story but a year old.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

With love we flip everything ❤️

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

just read this on fb love these storys its a shame we all dont step up and do some thing for some one in need

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Such a good man.
Service to others is in all our hearts we just need to free up our hearts from the everyday daily stress satan keeps us in for survival to allow it to flourish as it was supposed to be.🙏💜

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Such a good man.
Service to others is in all our hearts we just need to free up our hearts from the everyday daily stress satan keeps us in for survival to allow it to flourish as it was supposed to be.🙏💜

GOD has blessed this man.🙏🙏🙏🙏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WWG1WGA 🐸

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

This is happening everywhere. I am experiencing love, gratitude, grace from places and people I did not expect.
Most importantly I am rising every morning with a similar intention, to GIVE what ever I can TO who ever I can IN any moment of opportunity. These ripples of love go out and impact many. My parents are now in a care home, one week. I go every morning with one of my doGs, this simple act transforms the residents day, they transform me!!!
Magic.
Love is magic.
Stand up, Rise up and shine your good and light beautiful friends.
💛

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

It is happening everywhere, people on local groups sharing stories nearly everyday of strangers helping them out, paying for groceries, fuel, meals … its just amazing 💕

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Love to hear good hearted stories.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻😭❤️😇

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

"Angels unaware."