MY GOD, ultraviolet black hole sun would eliminate all molds, bacteria, parasites from the earth plane!!!

PURPLE RAIN / REIGN
BLACK HOLE SUN

WOULD it heal cellularly?
would we change mentally?
spiritually morph/evolve?

beautiful magical healing light from CREATOR!

MAYANS KNEW!!! HIDDEN TRUTHS!!!

God Separated the "dark from the light" - lost in translation! again!

black light
white light
THEY WORK TOGETHER!

perverted & inverted into a parasictic controlled fake system ...anyone???

In response Not Important to his Publication

well, the Mayans also practiced ritual human sacrifice so lets tap the breaks

we were "told" thats what they did ...just like we were told the cv vac would cure ...just like we were told tontrust our government...just like we told many things that are untrue...unless we get the truth....all is on the table. the mayans disappeared...no bones, no graves, nothing left of their existence but temples....were they different than portrayed? was it projection? was it hidden? Is Trump being accused if everuthing they ate doing right now???

all i'm saying is thier is more & more evidence that the mayans knew some very important hidden truths...i was not there to witness what they did knowingly or unknowingly ...& whether they did was not my point....my point is they inow if the uv light/black hole sun & they new of the world ending (promoted fear by msm fake news that ran with it) which was really a new beginning. our calendars changed bu governments/fake kings& queens to confuse dates & not look to what mayans were really saying.

In response Liberty Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it