"The most prolific child sex trafficker in history gets to enjoy a low security prison in sunny FL with arts & crafts, yoga and other tax payer funded activities while the Jan 6 Capital welcomed visitors sit in solitary!!"

~ Tprobe

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ghislaine-maxwell-will-serve-time-low-security-federal-prison-florida-rcna39855

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

i honestly don't think shes topside but one day we will know 4 sure

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

gee ya think she sang like a bird and that list whitehats will one day release it.

Wouldn't you think she would rather be in a high security prison? After all there are a lot of people who don't want her talking.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

I still want to see the list of her clients.......Waiting....

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

And all on the tax payers dime.

THAT IS A FKIN BAPHO TRANNY TRIPLE STRANDER>

Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.

just wait until they let her out for time served...

I half expected the ladies serving with her would not appreciate a pedophile in their midst. We'll just wait and see. Any Federal prison is a breeze compared to a State Penitentiary or other prison. But, it's still locked up. She's not going to kill herself, now.