ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

What if Holy Grail is not a thing, but a person?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

And then who would you be referring to Johnny?
Nana was thinking the Holy Grail was Jesus here to teach us how to connect directly with God/Creator/Source.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm thinking about "bloodlines". So, probably someone who [they] are looking for.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

this link helps support what you are saying and i agree.

the holy grail is royal blood.

ie. Jesus.

https://julietrump.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/elvis-diamond-birthmark-and-the-holy-grail/

This is an awesome thought. In Catholic tradition the chalice holds the Blood of Christ. I have always been suspicious of the characterization of Mary Magdalene by the church. Now I am so curious. In my hometown, a French Priest, Pere Megret, built the first church in our community, the name of the church, St. Mary Magdalene.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Richie in this post can reply

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

In my opinion, the chalice is the womb. The holy grail. Also works with blood (dna) of Christ.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

While you may be correct, the real meaning of "" graal" is, an object of mysteries. In Arabic a graal is a device which endows a person with superhuman powers. And while I am not an ancient language expert, nor theologian, The Holy Grail is a chalice which Christ offered wine at the last supper, his blood was never poured into the cup. I don't ever intend to blaspheme the Lord or make light of the Holies, but I think we are right in questioning the things man may have hidden from us. The old/new testaments do not give us any revelations about Jesus' bloodline; however, who is to say that this revelation is not included in 700+ redacted/extracted texts sitting in the Vatican library. I think there is more to Magdelene's story than we are given.

(1) Show this thread