Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Japan is around 6 in longivity,US maybe 29
The Japanese created akaline water,and Infra Red Saunas.....They are amazing People...and the Food....💙
This should be in our near future!🙏

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS 💚🌿

AMAZING!💚🌿

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS 💚🌿

LOVELY💜✨

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Humanity can be Amazing ❤️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

💛Love this!!!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

just love this, a little win win💙

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

This is pure brilliance! 🌱💕🌎

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

What a Great Idea!!!

They did that once. For one day. 6 years ago.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Jim Walker to his Publication

😞

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I love this so much and that is perfect example of SOULution.
Our wedding invitations were handmade paper with flower seeds embedded in them.

Let Love Grow was our theme 💗🥀🌱☘️🌻

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

oh amazing, let love grow, little seeds a new life, as the beginning of wonderful for you and your husband🤍

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🌱That is so brilliant!🌟

Just want the American Dream for my family.

whole new world awaits

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

My cousin found a Hallmark card that you can plant. I thought it such a good idea b/c most people throw cards away. It's genius.

Digital Soldier, Patriot, Anon, Keyboard Warrior, Midnight Rider, Save the children, Love and Light 🐸❤🕊

Now that's interesting and amazing! 👏

one of my favorite gardening techniques for making mulch. put newpaper and the mulch of choice on top =) supresses weeds and builds soil

❤️Love this. Some stationary stores sell this type of paper. If they’re still around.