Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eC9To7HVd0ii/
THE “MARBURG” PSYOP - ACTIVATED IN THE JABBED VIA 5G, THE ZOMBIE ACTIVATION?

A fully fledged member of the Truth community with a very large Tinfoil hat

In my opinion we are being subjected to Arsenic poisoning, the chemical symbol for Arsenic is 33, symptoms include lung damage, breathing difficulties (covid), skin eruptions (monkeypox), now marburg (brain confusion), it's being found in samples from people, can be injected and is also being found in the air during heavy chemtrailing, washing into our food and water, polio and hepatitis both on the increase have the same symptoms, animal and bird deaths are also increasing, they've used it before testing on troops and the general public. I will be stocking up on Turmeric , Curcumin and Bilberry, all known to reverse damage from exposure.

Marburg and all of covid doesn't exist but yep.,its some sort of poison. And of course your weatherman has been told to DENY chemtrails therefore those know it all weathermen think people are nuts. I think we are being hit from all directions but I also think we HAVE been for many years. WHICH leads back to......5G.

In response marie chadwick to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it