Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Just what the DS wants a Civil War so they can call in the UN, CHINA * It will end in a lot of Blood. They want a War, They feed on Wars. We need to stand up yes but VOTE them out-All of them-don't keep putting the same ones in office year after year.

In response connie wright to her Publication

we cant vote them out they cheat, we must hold them accountable citizens arrest with use lf deadly force

In response connie wright to her Publication

we cant vote them out they cheat, we must hold them accountable citizens arrest with use lf deadly force

(2) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Let's get these fuckers!!!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Coming closer every day!

They're doing it.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Another truth.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts