they want you out.
XRP makes you your own bank.
opportunities for normal people, for onceā€¦

just a dude trying to be able to help his family and community, not financial advice.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Question can you buy gas, groceries, cars, houses, or even appliances with XRP Bitcoin???

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

counterquestion (not at all trying to be a jerk) -- can you buy gas, groceries, cars, houses, or even appliances with Shares of Apple stock, with the 1970's corvette in your garage, or your home?

some things are investment vehicles before they're intended as liquid assets for day to day transaction.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

If I was guessing that would BE NO then BITCOIN is SHIT

1. i have no interest in bitcoin
2. XRP is not bitcoin, and in no way affiliated
3. i went out of my way to clarify that my response to you was not intended to be offputting, and you then went out of your way to be emotional and a jerk (substantiating nothing with facts nor considering the challenge i made to your illogical intended ā€˜gotchaā€™ (which was wrong as it relates to crypto)) thereā€™s nothing more from me here; we only engage in civil discourse and respectful debate on my page. goodbye!

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17Commentary 17C, click on at the bottom under it