#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

If Trump worked for peace around the world, and I heard that he cancelled an op because a small number of civilians would be casualties, none of this makes sense that everyone was pushing ‘get the popcorn! Enjoy the show!”. That jab has been one of the most evil, vile things we’ve had to endure. I still get affected by the Jabberwalkies! I finally think I have the protocol figured out to help, but, it has been tough getting sick every week from volunteers all over this welfare farm my husband manages. Most got jabbed.

Trump promoted it, but, said no to mandates, but, still, has he really been the Director of this show, or has he had less control than we have been led to believe. Art of War stuff, you know. When I see people saying Trump team has been in full control to wake us up, this only makes sense as disinformation to us, so, the enemy stays confused. of course, there is that theory that Trump is a Wolf in sheeps clothing, although he has never really acted the sheep part

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anjell777 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts