There was a very loud boom that shook people’s houses in Texas. Some got pics of a very bright light coming down and posted them on FB that looked like a meteor. Whatever it was, meteor or whatever, it either broke the sound barrier or hit the earth somewhere. I have friends on FB that live approx. 150 miles east of us and some approx. 150 miles west of us that heard and felt it. It shook our house.

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

What is under the light is what I am drawn to!!!😳

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Live Life to his Publication

Yes someone’s skycam caught a good video. I wish I could share it here but it’s on Fakebook and I don’t know how to link that to here. There was def something underneath. I saw another video that showed another light or object that didn’t seem to be moving much. I’m not sure of the timeline.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

This is not my FakeBook post below.

that last one looks like nancy coming in for a landing on her broom.

(1) Show this thread