Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Mandy that is really beautiful. Yes your talent your music must be shared. Thats why G-d blesses us with extraordinary talents and gifts. They are meant to be shared with everyone. Lifts everyone up to a higher spititusl plane of existance. And all glory to G-d that gives the talent.

I tbought tou were gonna tell us you fell in love with the guy too and married him. A perfect Hollywood romance/novel … guess it wasn’t to be …

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

truly beautiful... ty for sharing💫

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Thank you! That was beautiful! 🙏❤️

Finally awake and trying to understand as much as I can

Thank you for sharing. My daughter is learning to play piano (2 years now) and she is also very shy about playing for people other than those in her immediate family, so I understand your situation. We keep telling her to pudh herself a little bit each time. You are doing your part by sharing your music🥰🥰👏👏

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Sweet - thank you

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

So beautiful, thank you for sharing your heart❤️🙏🏼💥

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

That was lovely!
I totally agree with you about playing for stress relief and meditation. 💕

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

Fantastic! Thank You for sharing!

Ooooooh 😌😌
so beautiful😍🥰🙏🏼💕

Absolutely beautiful!

Immediately took me to another place. Compliments!

Maga Mom raising Maga kids 🇺🇸 Trump 🇺🇸

love this so much! thank you for sharing

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

I LOVE piano music 🎹, you can play for me anytime, mistakes and all!! This was beautiful!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Beautiful! Love that piece!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Beautiful piano playing and backstory too! I always enjoy reading your posts. 💗🎶🎶

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for sharing your God given talents with us ... Mandy that is beautiful music, many blessings to you!

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Oh what a blessing, you are very talented, that was beautiful, thank you for sharing 💕

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

wow that’s gorgeous.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Check out this photograph
outstanding!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is amazing Mandy, Nana has always wanted to play the piano.
We didn't have the money for such things when I was little, things like piano lessons really was a thing that the rich families got to do.

You have such a gift, I surely agree with him, it would be a selfish thing to not share it.

That was beautiful and a wonderful choice as well of Martins photos to match it.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I love the piano!
You play it beautifully
Thank you for sharing your beauty with us.
👏👏👏💐

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

That was#simplythebest Mandy❤

👏👏👏👏

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Mandy, just beautiful!
Allowing ‘Awesomeness’ to express itself through you. Martin’s image is a perfect match.
Thank you.

Just beautiful! NEVER stop sharing your gift, please.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

absolutely beautiful!
it is your gift to share ❤️
someone who studied torah told me
“those who make music are closest to God”

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

it takes great love to create great beauty

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Thank You for sharing...I never was interested in piano music up until a couple of years ago. Now I find myself looking for it on youtube and playing it in the background. Yes it is calming and healing to listen to. If just listening to piano music gives me this feeling, I bet it is truly amazing for you when it is flowing through your heart and out of your fingers. You are great Thank You...
💚🌟💚

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

That's beautiful, Mandy! When I listen to the piano, I get this wonderful feeling of well-being in the back of my brain. I guess it's the good vibrations. (Beautiful shot by Martin, too.)

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

You are truly talented! Very nice!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Beautiful!! When we all finally meet/get together, we’re going to need a big space for a massive jam session!! And at least a couple pianos for 4 hands plus. Thank you for sharing!! Blessings! 😊🎵💕😎🎹❤️✨💫

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Beautiful!