#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is a tweet from Pompeo or from someone tweeting for Pompeo? Pompeo with the ankle bracelet or the slimmed down "clone" of Pompeo?

So many actors, so little time.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Slimmed down White Hat Pompeo who has had a med bed and been in WWP with Trump and so many others. Q always said to Trust Kansas :)

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Thank you ... its difficult to follow so many things at once ... yet extremely necessary to understand . much appreciated.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Why be so sure he is Qs "Kansas"?

What if Kansas is our Real Home/God the organic realm outside of Oz, the AI Virtual reality matrix simulation interface?

I think Kansas is Home and Home is God/Source and I think Q was telling us to Trust in God only, perhaps also cash in hand currency.

Pompeo was in the ankle boot and got a book deal. I thought those two things spelled traitor?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/apr/11/former-secretary-of-state-mike-pompeo-has-book-out/

(3) Show this thread