#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hiya Patriots, Grand Morning.
Always liked saying the word Dogma/

Good Afternoon VK.

Religion has been [their] greatest weapon against mankind. You remove, politics, race, class, sexuality etc from the equation and you're still left with a default system that will keep humanity in disagreement and fighting with eachother without [them] even lifting a finger. Every Religion has 1 common denominator, "Our Religion is correct".

But what does Religion really do. It instills fear. A fear that if you don't believe, you will not advance, you will be left behind, you will be doomed. Fear is Evils tool to control, and Fears finger print is all over Religion.

Taking something she said in the video and adding to it, if Jesus actually said this... “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” I believe Jesus was talking about what she noted in the video. The Inner Christ. Not HIM, but that connection to G_d that we all have and are supposed to have.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TWM316 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tyler 316, click on at the bottom under it