i pray you understandđŸ¥°

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Starlink is immune to the ‘kill switch.’
Information will flow and [they] can’t stop it.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Now the question is... will only the people who are subscribed to Starlink going to get information when the internet goes down? Or will Starlink be able to bypass all of that and automatically connect to our computers/phones? From what I've seen, you have to buy a receiving devise, put it in a position and subscribe to Starlink. Is there enough time for everyone to do that?

It all goes out. I don't know what the current Starlink is. The one that charges subscription.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Laritha in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Agreed. Starlink was initially touted to bring reasonable wifi to rural areas. A couple of months ago, we called to see if it was available for set-up in the city. They told us rural customers were their priority. Which leads me to believe they have a patch/bridge.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

We all have that. The system we have now will be totally scrubbed. You need to back up your stuff locally or it will be gone. New internet is quantum.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

That means your Starlink will also switch over so at least you are set to go.

(2) Show this thread