Only people mentioned by @Moultriepatriot in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

He is has been a supporter of XRP since the beginning!

XRP 😊

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

manefesting R posts?

V2, decentralized social media bridge and Web3/Web5 - paraphrasing but we will 'own' our own name/profile. He said it's part of the 2023 thingy :)

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I had forgotten about that.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

💡💡

(2) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Must be syncing up because that was my thought yesterday thinking about R.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

xrp

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

David Straight talks about that = sovereign individual. Trademark your name, then sell something. Maybe@VincentKennedy will start selling T-shirts.

Yes...lot's of it!

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

LOVE this shirt the GRAND Babies got me.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

this is what my dads grandbabies called him🥲😇

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I caught that Truth Social too! Lol

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🚀

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Roger- Good comm.... Out!

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

Roger that!..lol

(1) Show this thread

Such a great catch!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

xrp

Here comes the son