they want you out.
XRP makes you your own bank.
opportunities for normal people, for onceā€¦

just a dude trying to be able to help his family and community, not financial advice.

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

It actually started happening in China, I seen that tanks were deployed because of seizure of bank assets there and people were going ballistic. With reason. True? Idk, if so, Idk that it has anything to do with this or not.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Did or didnā€™t happen, IMO the point is it could happen. Those you trust the most have no regard for us or our money.

(1) Show this thread

OMG CRAIG WRIGHT IS GONNA CRASH THE MARKET!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

Thatā€™s a lot of power in the hands of one pesonā€¦.ā€œAdmiral, there be whales here!ā€

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Whether this is true or not, the bigger nessage here is DON'T leave ANY of your crypto on exchanges.
šŸ‘‰ Not your jeys, not your crypto.
Having said that, Uphold doesnt allow their Tier 4 crypto removed from the exchange. I didnt realize that till AFTER I bought them. šŸ˜¬

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Thanks for sharing!

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

what is tier 4....i'm new at this...i use uphold to buy but transfer to a hard wallet soon after....thanks

(3) Show this thread

i hope the while financial system us about to crash!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Whether this is legit or not, I've never trusted crypto currency & am not about to start to trust it at this point

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

It's a warning to get your cryptos off custodial exchanges or wallets.

They are all going to collapse.

Several already have in the past few weeks.

If you don't hold it (private wallet, private keys), you don't own it.

WWG1WGA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø TRUST THE PLAN

In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

Federal Reserve is going to collapse

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

99% of crypto going bye bye

(2) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Trump said that those things are unregulated and he doesn't like them

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Bitcoin is unregulated, yes.
Bitcoin = Human Trafficking

(1) Show this thread

scare tactic?

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

So Satoshi Nakamoto is Craig Wright?? Forgive me if I'm coughing B.S.

from 'the inventor of Bitocin'

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

lol. from ā€œcraig wrightā€ inventor of bitcoin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

sorry VK i dont want to say this butā€¦ this is tough for credibilityā€¦ you think its true? or what? why are you reposting this

(1) Show this thread