Please pray for my husband today.
We have held our own these past few years but find ourselves about to lose our footing.
I have just recovered from my second bout with covid or exposure to the jabbed whatever it is that kicked my butt for almost a month each time.
My husband is still wiped out from this second episode.
Heart surgery 2 years ago almost lost his leg last year then lost a job he loved to covid mandates now about to lose this one.
We are not giving up.

God has our back, we are protected I believe that with all my heart.
I've never asked for prayers from others before, I felt compelled to this time.
Thank You All in advance!
Love and Light
God Bless

Only people mentioned by @TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏 Prayers for both of you.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏💖

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Blessed Abba YVHV in heaven, you know all things and can do all things and own the cattle on a thousand hills as it is said, do this for your names sake;

send ministering, comforting angels and your good spirits of all kind (Hebrews 1 calls his angels spirits), touch the husband and restore him better than ever with a speed that testifies to you and your your great unrivaled power and authority, and restore the mans wife, for she is the helper and is bone of his bone. Open the storehouses in heaven and bless these 2 and their family, friends and neighbors through them as they testify to your wonderful movement we now have requested, in full faith.

We ask these things in agreement in this way because we believe that we are your children, your people, and are heirs to your throne and all through your grace, mercy love and son, Jesus Christ, our redeemer, our love, healer, rock, supplier, sustainer, way maker & our brother. So let this be the time and make it so.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏😤🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for your husband and your whole family 🙏🙏🙏 Stand Firm 🔥🔥🔥

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

You all are AMAZING.
I just went through all the responses to my prayer request.
Just WoW.
Thank You from the bottom of my heart.
Speechless and filled with appreciation and LOVE for every single one of you!
We have been truly blessed and filled with the Holy Spirit.
I Love You All
Thank You!❤️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🙏 ❤️

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Prayers go out to you and your family. Get some ivermectin and Doxycycline. it will knock it out.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🙏 praying that things turn around for you soon and that you feel the love of GOD through relief from your worries. AMEN.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Prayers up!

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

🙏🙏🙏❤️

FJB .......Trump is my President

Sending prayer’s 🙏 . God Bless !

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Praying for you and your husband!! I pray your health is restored and your lives are fulfilled!! Love and light from California!!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Thank you for vocalizing. This is a job search for companies looking for people that are not vaqqed. https://www.redballoon.work/
Hang in there. Prayers and love to you all!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Heavenly Father please lift up our frens here that have suffered so much already. Lord give them the financial and health footing they need to weather this coming storm to cleanse this country of the dark angel that has cover us for so long. You know their hearts, Father and you know ours in trying to lift them up. We pray tonight for all that are suffering and in harms way Divine Father that you may send your Angels of protection and grace no matter what satan and his demons bring. In your Son's precious name we ask these things. Amen

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Yes ma'am...🙏☝️🙏☝️🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡God Bless u both!

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers!!!!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

🙏🏼

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Prayers sent to tou from across the miles.
🙏🙏🙏

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏 Sending warm thoughts and prayers

Programmer & Artist; Left & Right sides of Brain. Working both to understand our realities in this moment.

🙏💯

praying for you

praying for you

praying for you