Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

When I saw your post, these were the numbers staring back.😊
22 -- 17 -- 54/45 -- 22

There's Q, I thought! Hahahaha... ;)

I do believe, though, that POTUS will return in 2022! Just a feeling...

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Let's send out a Ping
./

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Was thinking this yesterday.
Sure would be nice to get a Q drop tonight.

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

Silence is Golden

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I was saying this morning... We need another Q Drop.😁

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I am starting to wonder if Q is like ‘The Director’ on, Travelers.....everywhere.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

🤔 That is something I have thought before too. Travelers has so many clues in it. I watched it during the 1st big lockdown & it blew my mind & had many goosebump moments.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Holed-up in Cheyanne Mountain prepping a big comeback? Just a hunch.....

My guess Q team is in Cheyanne Mountain locked away safe and sound.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Was thinking the same!
Going through tomorrow’s delta’s… Silence is golden.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

;)

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

And nice timestamp, Kim 😊

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I honestly thought Q was us a group of people pushing to Que up the truth but hey what do I know I am just a man on a quest for truth justic and a dream of a better tomorrow