#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Blind Trump followers will not even allow this question to be raised. Why would the genius MAGA man fall into the Warp Speed VAXX trap that may be responsible for more deaths and injuries than the illness it was supposed to stop?

Sorry we have to look at this. I have to believe if I am to trust Trump as a leader that he got duped. Plain and simple. Duped. If he was the great leader we had hoped foe, he would not have been played so badly. He would have stood up to the Fauci-Birx Mafia. He would have let Dr. Kory have the stage with the visionary Dr. Zev Zelinsky. Trump should have spoken to RFK jr and asked his advice. Trump failed us and this failure was huge. Sorry Trump lovers. I still think he was the best Prez we've ever had. So he did good things and had good policies, he just failed miserably in this critical decision.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gamma50 in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response anon one to her Publication

i think he was either cohersed by ivanka or blackmailed because of her

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response anon one to her Publication

Yes. My son and his family took those horrid shots. I grieved when I found out. I still worry every time they get sick, which has been frequently. I hold everyone involved responsible, including President Trump.